Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Alice, in or out of Wonderland

Poor Alice. No character has been tampered with and rebooted quite as much as Alice. So I went to deviant art and typed in "Alice Wonderland" and here are some of the results. And I know I've said it before, but blogger has a lame image uploader. Click the picture to see it big and pretty.


By Auriethepixie. From an Alice photoshoot.


An Alice inspired porcelain doll, by Marina-B.


A vintage emo Alice, by Swissduchtess.


By slumberdoll. From an older-Alice photoshoot.


A more traditional Alice? By duss005.


An American McGee inspired Alice. By neofox.


By MirrorCradle. A clever Alice. (MirrorCradle is probably my all-time favorite Deviantarter. Please check out her whole gallery.)

If I can get through a SAT practice test, plus German and Geometry today, I'll reward myself by screencapping Farscape and making pumpkin pie. Listen to this song.

No comments: