Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Harry vs Draco, age old question

So, which one is better you ask? I'll stack some up for you. (Warning: This post is a lame excuse for fanart.)


Harry, by Forbis. Oh, you showoff.


Draco, by Forbis. Arrogant, but he's a
Malfoy.


Harry and Ginny, by Dvervsimu. I ship it, okay?


Draco and Astoria, by Dvervsimu. She is my favorite we-don't-actually-know-about-her HP character ever.


Harry and his Buds, by Twiggymcbones. Oh hi, famous trio.


Draco and his Minions, by Twiggymcbones. Draco has lame minions.


Harry's Parents, by Makani. Spare me from this.


Draco's Parents, by Makani. Draco's family is
highly superior, sorry.


Slyth or Gryf? By the UppuN. I am partcail to Slytherin. Cause I am a Slytherin. But I have (not much) against the Gryffindors.

My hair is totally flapper now. I didn't go as short as I had thought, but when I go for a trim in a few months, I'll probably take of another inch or two. I love short hair, I just feel natural with it.

I got a 720 in my SAT2: US History practice test. Without studying. Was this luck? Is my brain not a sieve after all?

LOST TONIGHT. HELP ME. I AM GETTING TOO EMOTIONAL ABOUT THIS SHOW.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When it comes down to it, i think that Malfoy is a much more convincing and more complex character. Now you Gryf's dont all go and hate me at once. I am still a Gryfindor through and through :D