This book was just wacky and charming. And I liked that, even though she loved him, Sally could move past Fred.
2. I Capture the Castle, Dodie Smith
This book was lovely of course. The most quotable book ever, and I really am just like Cassandra. Although less stupid maybe? Then again I'm not dirt poor.
3. The Tin Princess, Philip Pullman
JIM. I love Jim. This whole series has been the most charming portrayal of death and mayhem ever, I love it.
4. The Man Who Was Thursday: A Nightmare, GK Chesterson
This book blew my mind. And then I recovered, and it blew up again. I really appreciated being a Christian when I was done with it.
5. Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card
Wow. This was one of the more excellent things I've ever read. The sci-fi was amazing, but Locke and Demosthenes was just like... amazing?
6. Tender is the Night, F. Scott Fitzgerald
This book was crazy good. Thank god for prozac, right? Fitzgerald is really one of the most perfect authors.
7. Better Days, Brett Matthews
Wow. The dialogue was just as crisp as on the show, the art was fantastic, the story was hysterical. It felt just like watching an episode.
8. Those Left Behind, Brett Matthews
Same with this one. Once again, the art was so brilliant, I just stared at it for a long time before even reading it.
9. A Tale of Time City, Diana Wynne Jones
This book hurt my head in the best possible way. It was funny, beautiful, and so magical.
10. The Country Gentleman, Fiona Hill
My first experience with a modern Regency novel, and I really loved it. Like more then real Austen.
11. The Diamond of Darkhold, Jeanne DuPrau
This book left me with such a case of the warm fuzzies! Doon and Lina's relationship grew so subtly, it was perfect. She's got this simple, elegant style.
12. Fahrenheit 451, Ray Bradbury
This man is genius. Fahrenheit 451 wasn't even his best book in my opinion but even so, it was exquisite.
It poured today.. I mean like, the heavens opened up and decided to drown us.
Zhann's send off on Farscape was the most epic/crazy/romantic/badass death I've ever seen.
I love this song.