Thursday, March 18, 2010

Coffee is Popular

It can also be a great source of amusement.


Coffee is better when pretending to be vintage.


This is basically me every morning. INTERNETZ AND COFFEE. And then my day may begin.


Yes, exactly.


This is sort of the most famous coffee macro.


Gosh, so Kawai I can't even.


It's a pity actually, coffee helps wake me up, but I never get shaky caffeine highs off it, no matter how much I drink.

The great outdoors are calling to me. I think I'm going to take next Tuesday off and go to the Botanic Gardens. Their pasta salad is also calling me.

2 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

I love coffee! But sadly it turns me into a jittery mess.

Brittany November said...

I just started drinking a little coffee here and there. I used to hate it because it was really bitter, but once I started college and needed something to keep me awake, I came around. *wink*