Friday, March 19, 2010

The Art of the Picnic

I was going to do a City of Ember post (You haven't seen that beautiful piece of post-apocalyptic glory? Shame on you.) but I lost the software to cap my own movies. So today I'll entertain you with picnics. Because the weather is basically begging for it.


Yum.


Ah, it's a pity real life will never look like this.


This looks doable.


Lazy picnics with plastic bags? This is up my ally.


Beautiful, but WAY too fancy. How are you supposed to eat again?


Realistically, all my picnics look like this. Tupperware, thermoses, paper bags.. no china or silk cushions.

Kate Nash is coming to New York in May. I WANT TO GO. REALLY BAD.
Summer needs to come. In the summer Meagan's coming to visit, and we can watch the X-Files again and there'll be fresh fruit all the time and the SAT will be a thing of the past. I've never wanted summer so much before.

2 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Picnics are amazing. And romantic.

ohhh City of Ember! Was it as good as the book?

Sadie said...

it was seriously amazing... it deserves to be some sort of cult classic! they changed a bit from the book, but it really "felt right" if you know what i mean. and stylistically, it was brilliant.