Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Mini Books

I love little books. You know, those ones on Barnes and Noble's bargain table? The ones you've never really read front to back?


I just adore Rome. This bitty book is surprisingly well written and has lots about Roman culture.


This one is basically a check-list of 2001 things someone should do. Maybe I can do them all.


I got this one at the Spy Museum in DC. I only wish I could have had it about seven years ago...


This book is a clever and concise overview of EBEs. It covers the main species, the types of ships, and defines clearly the difference between Encounters of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Kind.


This is way to pretty to ever actually read. I use my mom's big hardcover version is I ever want to crack it.


After the Spy Handbook and the UFO Handbook, this shouldn't come as a surprise. Actually if you know me at all, this shouldn't come as a surprise.


My collection all together! It's pretty.

I always am looking for new ones, but I'm selective.
Well. Third time's the charm? I'm attempting to go see Alice again today. It better work out or this movie and I are officially over. Worse case scenario I'll take a happy spring walk around Carol Gardens.

No comments: