Friday, February 12, 2010

McQueen Mega-Post

Alexander McQueen died yesterday, and I am nothing short of horrified. He was, in my uneducated opinion, the future of fashion. As someone who hates the industry and everything it stands for, you might find the level of awe I had for him odd. But he was like a legend cut short. (Declares the girl wearing mass-produced AE jean and a Land's End sweater. I don't deserve to touch his clothes with a ten-foot poll.) But don't trust my word, let his designs speak for themselves.























Basically I'm depressed because his stuff will never be so popular that its inspiration will trickle down to the clothes I can afford.
For more amazing McQueen, look at this picspam of 5 collection.
http://twilightdazzle.livejournal.com/136873.html#cutid1

No comments: