Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Embroidery, something is used to be good at.

No really, I used to do it all the time. not sure why I stopped. Too time consuming I think. I prefer to spend my evenings reading mystery novels and watching aliens blow up.
Also I found all these pictures on Tumblr, hooray.


Eeps, I miss doing this. It hurt my eyes, but gosh, the outcome is beautiful.


Best project ever, Sufjan is worth embroidering!!


Very elegant girl.


This is exciting and wonderful.


That tree is darling. I'd love to use cross-stitch as wall hangings.


This one is obviously too darling. The embroidered paper is inspired.

So. Work and school and
work and school and Farscape and Eva Ibbotson and nothing is different at all. Winter is boring. Cold and boring.
I hope it snows. At least that'll be exciting.
This afternoon my little siblings are hosting their sixth annual Valentine's Day party. I'll be hiding in my mom's room with a pile of chocolates if anyone needs me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree, winter is cold, boring, an monotonous. Enjoy your chocolates!