Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Dupree's Dress Well

Anyone who knows me knows that Eisley is one of my favorite bands. I've seen them three times in concert and own pretty much every song they've ever recorded. Eisely can be very annoying, because they don't release music for months on end, but they always keep in touch anyway. Sherri twitters and Boyd blogs and I'm friends with all of them, plus Christie on facebook.
ANYWAY. We have established that I love them. Now I'll prove to you that they have impeccable fashion sense. There are lots of members of Eisley, so prepare yourself for lots of pictures!























We watched American in Paris this afternoon. Years of Covenant Dance Studio productions have taught me to love ballet. The sets were glorious. I think I need to live in this Jerry Mulligan's head.
Also, tumblr is like crack. Unlike facebook and blogger and livejournal, every time you log in there are about seven pages of new stuff. No lie. So many cupcakes, pretty dresses, cute puppies, Mulders, Scullys, yummy quotes, angtsy poems, heavenly landscapes, shmexy actors. I can't ever. This place is not Good For Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are adorable! I follow them on Twitter and i am friends with them on facebook.
Also, send me some tumblr's to follow!