Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Truthful Taggy Thingy

This post couldn't make up it's mind on what it wanted to be, so I did one of those tags. It is filled with ~the truth~ I can promise you I didn't change any answers cause they were not awesome.


What was the last song you listened to? Uffie, Pop The Glock. Should this embarrass me or not?


What was the last thing you watched? PK Tech Girl, Farscape. Gilina is a little cutie. And come on Aeryn, John is even more lost then you are.


What was the last thing you ate? Canned peaches. But not from a can, from a little plastic cup.


What are you wearing? Basically, this. without the belt thingy and sexy hair.


What was the last gift you received? I asked for one, rather jokingly before she left for Europe. And because she's the best person ever, she brought me one home!


What was the last image saved to your hard-drive? He does not gaze at Agent Scully.


What was the last thing you drank? Cranberry juice, yay baby!

Okay, that's all for this schizophrenic post. Last of the X-Files tonight, time to clear my brain for LOST's very soon return.

No comments: