Monday, January 18, 2010

Mauve, does anyone know what it is?

So basically it's pink, right?















I thought you might like to know that I'm moving to British Columbia, converting to Catholicism and opening a private practice in a tiny town where I'll live with my cats and goldfish. I'm going to have a view of a mountain and a lake. And I'll have Peace and publish two books, open an Etsy shop and watch soap operas religiously. Then prehaps if I get really lucky I'll marry an attractive, sweetheart of a man who doesn't mind the cats and the Peace.
If you decide to visit I'll make you coffee and bake blondies and you can tell me about the World, but then you'll have to leave because I'll need to get back to Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luv your idea! be sure to post now and then so that your faithful followers will know you are alive.