Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Minor Companions

My top 5 minor Doctor Who companions (under three episodes). Yes, I am counting the couples as one. No, it's not quite cheating.


Sally Sparrow and Larry Nightingale. Blink. I've seen Blink about 10 times. I've seen Blink more times then any episode of any tv show ever. I know they'll probably never come back, but man, I wish they would.


Miss Evangelista. Silence in the Library/The Forest of the Dead. She was so sad, and they were so mean to her and then she died and everyone felt bad. Basically, she need hugs.


Craig and Sophie. The Lodger. New favorites! I loved how normal they were. They were probably the most normal people Doctor Who has ever had. Plus, they make me wanna do Pizza/Booze/Telly.


Lynda. Bad Wolf/The Parting of Ways. Maybe it's just because I love this actress so much. But she was adorable and really interesting and then she died. I am still mad she died.


Luke Rattigan. The Poison Sky/The Sontaran Stratagem. First of all he was American, so that counts for something. And he was a crazy Mad Scientist, who had temper tantrums. See why I like him?

The end. I watched old AFI, 30 Seconds to Mars and All-American Rejects videos. Amanda came over and we wrapped ourselves in blankets and had tea and cake. Then we watched X-Files... wrapped in more blankets. Good night.

No comments: