Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Song recs, new obsessions

These songs I just can not stop listening to. Also you should listen to them too...


Penelope's Theme, from the Brothers Bloom soundtrack. Rachel played this for me a while ago, and I just remembered it.


Baby, by Justin Bieber. I will make no excuse for me liking this song, but it's like a drug, man. Also, Justin looks like a puppy.


X-Files Theme, from the X-Files: I Want to Believe soundtrack. Basically, this song is epic, even if you don't watch the show, its epic.


Possibilities, by Lykke Li. I always need a depressing song. One song that captures angst so awesomely I can be sad just by listening to it. Lately, it's been this one.


O, by iamamiwhoami. You following this trail of viral videos by any chance? It's worked on me for one. She needs an album STAT.


La Valse D'Amelie (Piano), from the Amelie soundtrack. It's just a heartbreaking piano melody, and I adore all piano melodies.


Paris, by Kate Nash. I can only find a live version, I can't wait till someone loads her new album on Youtube!

LOST. We got: Answers. True love. Desmond vs. Locke. Desmond being sexy. Richard being sexy. Jack being humble. ILANA BLOWING UP. Etc. This episode was so old school, it felt downright season one. I need to do the laundry today, but I really wanted to go to the gym, do I have time for both?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Amélie is one of those movies that I really desire to see, think I would love if I did, yet somehow am thwarted at every turn when I try to watch it.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure The Brothers Bloom fits into that too.