Monday, April 12, 2010

My girl crushes. Why so cute girls?

Actresses and musicians, who I wouldn't mind staring at and listening to all day long. Or forever. My girl crushes. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Christina Hendricks.


Rihanna.


Gillian Anderson.


Leighton Meester.


Sarah Shahi.


Becki Newton.

I was going to write blurbs about what attracts me to them.. but it kept going back to, "they're preettyy!" so I gave up. Work today was like, blah. Standing for eight hours? Rather not thank you. I love Sexyback, most of all when sung by Corinne!

3 comments:

Katie said...

why is there a menz tag on a wimmenz post? js.

Sadie said...

bc the point of the menz tag is too ogle. and this post is subject to ogling.
but the way you spelled wimmenz is tempting me to make a wimmenz tag.

Jillian said...

Haha, my name is pronounced like Gillian Anderson's and everyone tells me I look like Leighton Meester.