Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Corset: Being hot has never been so easy

So my mind was blank and I didn't know what to post about... but then it wandered and kept going and somehow landed on corsets. Hmm.


This one is simple and elegant and perfect.


This is my favorite, the color is amazing.


Very piratey/late Renaissance to early colonial. The collar is funny.


This is a Regency corset, all Jane Austen and stuff.


Very faerie princess. Obviously it's the flower's doing, but the happy pastels definitely add to the effect.

I feel so droopy and happy and floppy and sappy today, omg what the heck is wrong with me?? I want to recite Shakespeare sonnets and sing merry tunes and be relentlessly cheery and terribly forgiving and absurdly faithful in the plight of humanity. You'd think I've fallen in love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good post. I'd think that you were in love!