Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Web Comics

There ain't nothing like a good webcomic.


XKCD. I guess everyone reads this comic, but it's still one of my favorites. And their merch is ammazing!


Beartato and Reginald by Anthony. They're like Bert and Ernie or something, only cooler. They're bros, ladies men and AWESOME.


Hark! A Vagrant! by Kate Beaton. I got to meet this classy Canadian artist. She really is the most genius lady ever.


The Dreamer by Lora Innes. Anyone who has ever loved Revolutionary War history and sexy men will love this.


Skadi by Katie Rice. I have such a love-hate relationship with Skadi! It's hysterical and genius and kinda scary...


Wondermark by lots of dudes. I really love these. Sarcastic history is my favorite kind of history.


Hyperbole and a Half. Okay, so this isn't really a web comic- more like an illustrated blog. BUT. It may be the most beautiful thing on the entire internet.

Happy Michaelmas everyone! Go eat some blackberries while you still can.

Also new music alert!! Best Coast!