Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween Meme

Cause it's only like a month and four days away....

What was your first halloween costume?
One and only, first and last, Olivia Dunham. I look enough like her and her wardrobe is SIMPLE.


When was the last time you went trick-or-treating?
Try never. I'm way too old now and we never did when I was a child. Somehow I always get a bunch of candy though...


M&Ms or Skittles?
Come on, m&ms duh!



What would you love to be?
Sikozu Shanu of Farscape.



Berry or Tropical Flavors?
This is hard... berry.


Sour or Sweet?
Sour obviously... Sour Patch is a god among candy.


Ghosts or Vampires?
Ghosts can be underwhelming but I've got this soft spot for Victorian-haunted-house-ghosts.



White, Milk, or Dark Chocolate?
White chocolate is the best chocolate
.


What is your biggest pet peeve about trick-or-treaters?
The sixteen-year-old girls who wear skimpy lame costumes and expect candy.



Chocolate-covered Raisins or Peanuts?
Peanuts because I don't like raisins ever.


Bubble gum or lollipops?
I'm a gum chewer at heart.


Zombies or Aliens?
Do you know me at all? Aliens till the end of time.

I wish there was something to look forward to on Monday nights... idk. Monday is seriously anti-climactic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Zombies or Aliens?
Do you know me at all? Aliens till the end of time."

This made me laugh :D

And I have to agree with the Victorian ghost...they are the most mysterious and scary.