Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Wishlist

It's September, okay? Christmas is coming!! I except what I know I have coming to me. I am secretly still five years old. I do not know whether this is good or not, but I do know I'm spoiled beyond belief.


Rebel Without a Cause. I've wanted this movie for like THREE YEARS now. I will get it. Even if I have to buy it myself.


Age of Adz. Hyperventilating right now! This is going to be so epic, I'm dying.


Decline and Fall. Best satire ever, this man should be sainted.


A Sun Came. The instrumentation in this album is sublime.


I Want to Believe. Duh.


X-Files: The Complete Collectors Edition. I carefully evaluated which seasons I wanted and the conclusion was: All of them.


Spindle's End. One of the more complete and wonderful books I've ever read.


Soviet Kitsch. Only Regina, Regina, Regina album we don't own.


Wise Blood. I want to own this book so I can read it every year and maybe when I'm 60 I'll get the whole thing.


Something Wicked This Way Comes. Coolest creepy book ever!

I got my period today, ugggh. But I've got these new miracle tampons, I am in love.
EDIT: FARSCAPE GRAPHIC NOVEL ILLUSTRATORS WILL BE AT COMIC-CON MY LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.

No comments: