Friday, September 3, 2010

Fanart Girls

I spent too many hours on Deviantart today.


By mirrorcradle. A sad half-dead Arwen, because that is really the only part of LotR I actually
like.


By Sakebi. I miss this show sometimes... Olive most of all.


By nicohitoride. No one hates on Luna Lovegood. No one.


By Gali_miau. Yvaine from Stardust! ♥



By yashichi. This comic/movie/these characters are taking over my heart.


By PinkChii. I LOVE JUNO TO INFINITY AND BEYOND.

I have such a weird job. Usually instead of counting hours till I can go home, I count movies. When I get there I have the entire 1995 Pride and Prejudice till I can go home! Two hours later I only have the Two Tower's Extended Edition left. At crunch time I've still got Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End. Then hallelujah, only the LOST series finale! By the time I've been reduced to Lady Gaga's Telephone music video I get to go home.

No comments: