Thursday, June 17, 2010

Last Things Tag

I did this back in January, and I'm doing it again.


What was the last song you listened to? The Eclipse soundtrack over and over and over again. My dad is a saint who bought it for us, he actually really likes it.


What was the last thing you watched? I haven't watched a new movie in over two months. I live on a steady diet of Files, Who and iCarly. Speaking of iCarly, last thing I watched was iBelieve in Bigfoot.


What are you wearing? Sweatshirt and shorts. Like this picture only less West-coast-sexy-teen


What was the last thing you ate? A Subway spicy Italian sub, I tried not to have to buy lunch, I really did...


What was the last gift you received? The Making of Fight the Future! Meagan is the best friend ever, she knows me too well. Filled with sexy David and Gillian being sexy.


What was the last image saved to your hard-drive? This.


What was the last thing you drank? Coffee baby, nothing else. Bodega coffee, the really strong kind with too much cream.

Today I rode my SCOOTER. I remember the year I got it, red and black because those were our ISNA colors. You can tell I was a late 90's kid, haha. I miss riding it.
Han and Ben are watching Hoot and Luke Wilson is in it, and basically playing Sheriff Hartwell. Oh my.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am soo glad you liked the present :D


I am going to steal this tag from you.