Friday, June 25, 2010

Delicate Neckweare

Today was not the Best Day Of My Life. I bordered upon Worst Day.
Anyway. I do not like clunky necklaces. Little chains with little pendants are good enough for me.


I like the droplet shape.


My complexion does not suit pearls, but they're my favorite stone.


I've been wanting a cross necklace for going on three years now. But I can never bring myself to spend the money.


Babiest necklace ever. Amy Pond wears an initial necklace that I adore.


Silver, like pearls, don't suit me, but it's sooo pretty!


Adorable the end.


I love the double chain.

I should start that history paper, but it seem kinda stupid starting a paper on a Friday. It can wait till Monday. By the time I post tomorrow The Big Bang will have aired in England. Moffet, I want one thing from you. No, two things. 1: Amy/Rory: happy ending. 2: River: Who is she?

1 comment: