Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ponchos...

Remember like six years ago when ponchos were hip? Yeah I owned one. I owned two. I don't own either one anymore though, and I doubt they are coming back in style before I die, because really? Bad fashion. Just bad. Weird though, and that's why I'm doing this post.


Back when I had an abomination known as a poncho, mine looked a lot like this.


This movie was adorable, but lets just say no to the ponchos.


There are some really frigging crazy people out there, who put their dogs in ponchos too.


Ponchos really have one good use, keeping you warm. Other than that though... IDK.



Amy and her boys will die looking like a Peruvian Folk band.


Amy Pond & The Poncho Boys. Topping the Peruvian Folk charts in tacky fleece ponchos since May 15, 2010.


This might be the most famous of all ponchos. The Betty Suarez poncho.


According to Etsy this is a poncho, but I'm not sure I agree. It's more like a little wrap to keep your boobs warm. I am confused.

I've been drinking a lot of Chai lately, which is weird because it's a billion degrees. Wanna read the epicest, biggest, craziest, awesomest most spoilery Doctor Who spoilers ever? Yeah, I knew you did.

1 comment:

Brittany Ann said...

lol to the last picture! Sounds useful...hahaha.