Sunday, May 2, 2010

Old music, kinda

Or songs that I like that are from the 1960-80's.


I Think I Love You, David Cassidy. Gah, this song, it's like that one song that is always stuck in my head no matter what I do.


Tainted Love, Soft Cell. One of my mom's songs of her ~youth. It's crazy addictive.


I am a Rock, Simon and Garfunkel. YUSS THIS SONG! One of my favorite songs to sing dramatically while flinging my arms.


Help me Rhonda, The Beach Boys. Honestly, those Beach Boys are on of the only bands that I will listen to everything.


Hey Jude, The Beatles. Favorite Beatles song, the end.


Make your Own Kinda Music, Mama Cass. Desmond likes this song, and that is good enough for me.

So today Hannah and Mom and I went into Park Slope and ate a lot and I bought a book at Community Bookstore. And then I spent over an hour on Craigslist looking at weird job opportunities.

No comments: