Monday, December 21, 2009

My Favorite Cookies

Maybe it's because I have Christmas so insenstly on my mind. Maybe after 139 posts I'm beginning to run out of things to say, but I just can't think of a single thing. So when in doubt, talk about food. Behold, my favorite Christmas cookies!


Norwegian Cookies. It's a Snikerdoodle... with chocolate!


Andies Candies Cookies. I'm currently SO TIRED of these, cause my mom makes them for every wintery event ever, but they're awesome.


Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. My personal favorite, and the funnest to make.


Lemon-Sugar Cookies. We don't make these nearly enough, they're heavenly.


Double Chocolate Cookies. It's like a chocolate cookie, but double.


Peanut Butter Cookies. We never have these, cause we never have Skippy/Jiff peanut butter hanging around, but they're amazing.

Peace out, and don't be asking for the recipes, they be confidential!
Also, CHRISTMAS IS COMING THE GOOSE IS GETTING FAT PLEASE PUT A PENNY IN THE OLD MANS HAT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum!!! TOTALLY AWESOME CHRISTMAS IS HERE!!!!