Friday, December 25, 2009

More Stuff I Got For Christmas

My parents are wonderful, indulgent people.


Percy Jackson Hardcover Complete Boxed Set. I AM IN HEAVEN. Percy my love, I love you.


Seth Way by Caroline Dale Snedeker. This was actually from Nana, I just didn't post bout it before.


Slytherin Beanie. Well, I knew about this one, but I unwrapped it anyway.


The Demi-god Files. I didn't actually ask for this one, but I'm so happy I got it! Percy Jackson goes to the Staten Island Zoo.


Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. I um, actually never finished this one, stupid library fines... But now I can!


Bomb in a Birdcage. Been waiting for this cd for SOO LONG! You the best parents.


Pushing Daisies Season 2. Now I own both! Poor show, its life was cut short in the most brutal manner.

Most of my friends get laptops and iphones and Wii systems for Christmas. I, well, I go old-school. So Merry Christmas, enjoy your presents, eat lots of food, try not to get sick, and I'll see you next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice haul. I took you suggestion and told Ryan about the Percy Jackson series. He LOVED them and read the series in less then 2 weeks (he would have done it in a week but he had to wait on a few of them from the library).

Sadie said...

yay good! they're pretty amazing. now yoouuu read them.