Tuesday, September 8, 2009

White Dresses

Not really even wedding dresses or anything. Just white ones.


Some vintage piece my sister found on one of her many vintage sites.


An Alexander McQueen, one of the very few designers who I care about!


Kate's wedding dress on LOST. I love the bodice so much.


Natalie Portman being all flawless at Cannes.


Another vintage dress. No ones waist is that small I tell you. No one.


Diane Kruger looking awesome, showing off her very best accessory, Josh Jackson!

Speaking of Josh Jackson, Fringe starts in a week and a half omg soo excited! Something to fill the big. empty. hole. in my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alexander McQueen rocks! (that is SO cliche!)
Kates wedding dress is amazing. I was trying to find out who designed it nut couldnt find it anywhere.
And Josh/Diane are too cute for words!