Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sometimes I draw things

Sometimes I draw things. Every now and then I paint. I'm not consistent, but I like some of the things I've done.


Tube watercolors, my favorite paints. They are sooo forgiving, they make messes look elegant. It's pretty darn obvious what I was mimicking here.


Usually I can't draw realistic humans if my life depended on it. Then, a few times a year I wake up, convinced that TODAY IS THE DAY. And I draw people. This is Mulder and Scully. They don't have eyes. But you might have noticed that.


This is a lady with her owl. In the winter time. I tried to make this one look like a greeting card. I'm not entirely sure if I succeeded.



Yo look at this fine specimen of a beast. It's mad real looking and all.


This ain't very good, but it's Rorschach! He wanted to be included. So he is.

Soooo. Are you amazed, awed and stunned at my unparalleled artistic talents? Yeah, I was pretty sure that would be the case.

No comments: