Sunday, September 13, 2009

Music Video Luff

Some of my favorite music videos, behold! These aren't actually all-time favorites, just ones that I've currently been digging.


Move Script Ending, Death Cab for Cutie. This is totally my favorite Death Cab song, and maybe the prettiest music video of all time. Also the couple in it is like my OTP, okay?


You Belong With Me, Taylor Swift. I'm not a Taylor fan, but come on, this video is priceless!! It's just so stupid, but you have no chance resisting it's charm!


Rehab, Rihanna. The colors, the vintage lighting and Rihanna's costumes are amazing, and it's my favorite of her songs to boot.


Pumpkin Soup, Kate Nash. Weirdest Kate Nash video yet, and that's saying a lot! Those giant cats are pretty trippy...


Mad World, Gary Jules. Slow and weird and I loves it! Gary Jules' is totally the best version of Mad World.


Ain't No Other Man, Christina Aguilera. This song is so retro and exciting! I love the way the video is shot, and the dancing is awesome.

TV-wise we've got only three more episodes of LIFE left in our re-watch. Then Fringe is back on Thursday, Smallville is returning the 25th and maybe we can get a disk or two in of The X-Files before Katie has midterms.
Book-wise I am still waiting for Percy Jackson. The NYC Public Library must only have like three copies because I've been waiting forever. Can't wait though!!
Music-wise I am feeling poor because I really want Bomb in a Birdcage and don't wanna spend the money on it! I'm not poor. I have money. I'm just decidedly not a spendthrift.

Good grief, school time!

No comments: