Sunday, November 15, 2009

New music is good music, and my new music is good

Keeping you updated on the music that flows through my brainz. Enjoy.


Wishful Thinking, The Ditty Bops. Very sweet, indie, folky, catchy. Beautiful old fashion harmonies. My mom found it on Instapundit or something, and I'm very glad she did. I've had it on repeat all week.


Low Day, Capra. Capra is Kelly Blatz's band, just recently signed onto Hollywood Records. I heard it for the first time this week, and dude, it's good! And his voice is just beautiful. It's funny cause just earlier this week my mom and I were wondering why none of the new Disney artists have been breaking out of the early-2000's-pop-niche. And behold. It had began. Perky indie piano heavy music is mainstream. Thus being no longer indie. Either way, the song is awesome.


Telephone, Lady Gaga featuring Beyonce. So, The Fame Monster leaked last night. And for once, I was actually online when it happened! It was pretty epic, and I think that Telephone is my favorite from her new album. Seriously, I think I'm going to buy this when it comes out. I was a hater, then I saw the light. Sure, I've become an agent of the illuminate. Whatever. I wouldn't have it any other way.


Oh Johnny, The Andrews Sister. So this is far from new. It's from like, the 1940's. But I can't stop listening to it! The Andrews Sister actually had some seriously rocking music. Thank god for Youtube.


Everyday, Buddy Holly. Once again, this isn't actually new, but it's new to me. Something about the trumpets and stuff in old music. I can't seem to get enough of it. I think this song was on LOST once, I seem to remember.


Syndicate, The Fray. I usually am not crazy about this style, but something about this song called to me. I've been listening to it every day for like a month now, and am not tired of it yet!!


The Lightning Strike: What if the Storm Ends? Snow Patrol. Beautiful, epic, angsty to boot. The third part of The Lightning Strike is also amazing, but this one is my personal favorite.

Alright loves, peace out.

No comments: