Tuesday, November 10, 2009

100 Posts? Plus Grace Kelly is a godess.

Already? Seriously? Dude, at this rate, doing 1,000 posts (my main goal for this here blog) is gonna be a breeze. Really, there isn't anything special I can think of posting about for this big ol' milestone, so it's gonna be Grace Kelly. The prettiest woman in the world, dead or alive.


You know who I think she looks like in an odd way? Morena Baccarin. They have the same nose and mouth, right?


Oh, to be elegant like her.


It's a pity she married that prince, became royalty and never acted again. Then again, she's such princess material, it'd be a shame to rid her of that title.


Of course, a woman's true beauty seems to shine when next to a truly beautiful man. Ahem.


She looks like a goddess, you can't deny that.

Alright then, now that I have successfully stripped you of all your self esteem, I bid you farewell.
P.S. Doctor Who tonight! Hopefully. I miss David Tennant so much. Joshua Jackson and David Duchovny and Justin Hartley are beautiful to be sure, but I have a special place in my heart for 10. Uggh, 11 better be good. I am not feeling optimistic about that right now.

No comments: