Friday, July 24, 2009

Colors: Red

I thought it would be fun to do another colors post. I just went through all my previously saved images and picked a few red ones.


Random cheery vintage ad for random cherry vintage kitchen appliances.


I wish berries weren't so expensive. They are some of the best fruit.


Sikozu Svala Shanti Sugaysi Shanu.


I believe this is raspberry iced tea.


Avert your eyes from Justin Timblerlake's geek glasses. Jessica Biel's dress is all sorts of gorgeous.


I have a thing for yaks. This yak is in Tibet. I also have a thing for Tibet.

Farewell and have a nice day random-person-reading-my-blog! My day will probably be boring. I had tea this morning, but I don't think it worked. I might take a nap.

3 comments:

Donna O said...

Have you ever watched "7 years in Tibet"? A great movie if you can tolerate Brad Pitt---but the actor that plays Lupus is also a main character so you may be able to muddle through!

Sadie said...

nope, never have! and David Thewlis is awesome.

Anonymous said...

I love justin's geek glasses! I swear if i ever have to wear glasses im getting a pair of those!