Monday, July 13, 2009

Colors: Blue

I liked posting all about green. Today I'm going to post all about blue. Blue is the favorite color of half the people I know. Seriously.


I can never remember if the sky is supposed to reflect the color of the sea, or the other way around.


Chad Dylan Cooper just wanted to wear a weird beard.


Who knows what this is a picture of, but my I found it on Flickr and I love it.


This must be an illustration from some children's book. My sister is obsessed with retro illustration, and always saves images like this into a folder titled "Retro."


Yo look at these mad blue vampires all mad and blue.


If you've never read the picture book Roxaboxen by Alice Mclerran, then you are sorely missing out.

Today I'm going to go swimming. Well not really. Today I'm going to frolic in the water. The pool I'm going to is four feet deep.

No comments: