Saturday, August 8, 2009

Proof I am lazy

I don't feel like finding, saving and editing pictures of chocolate bars or trench coats or anything like that today. The summer laziness has finally kicked in. So here are 7 completely, and I mean completely, random pictures which I picked arbitrarily.


Eva Green is beautiful all the time, but I believe her to be especially so while smoking and pulling her hair back in black and white.


I really have no idea what this is or where it came from. But the colors are so sparkly! I'd like to go on a carousel where all the horses looked like this.


This is Zac Efron. He's a dreamboat.


Quiche is one of my favorite foods. I haven't had it in a really long time.


Katharine Hepburn is really awesome. My mother named my sister Katharine and spelled it like Katharine Hepburn, which turned out to be a very uncommon spelling. People are always spelling my sister's name "Katherine" instead of "Katharine."


Sherri DuPree of the band Eisley is a really charming artist who takes commissions sometimes. This is one of those commissions. It was called "Best Friends" which is awesome, because the three girls in the picture look just like myself, my sister and our bestest friend Meagan!


This is a really cool Japanese Lolita dress. I think it looks kind of Alice in Wonderlandish.

I'm listening to Coldplay right now... my wonderful friend gave me some of their songs via USB key because I am poor. I am also trying very hard to evade work. Some people are coming over for dinner and that means cleaning. Eww.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very random. LOVE it!