Thursday, August 6, 2009

Clean and Clear: It keeps my face clean... and clear

My face isn't that acne-ridden, but everyone has their problems with pealing skin, oily skin, blackheads, rough spots, etc. My sister and I tried product after product, but using multiple brands didn't seem to work, and eventually we fell in love with all things Clean and Clear for our facial needs. These are the five products from them I use.


Night Soft Oil Free Moisturizer. I suffer from very dry skin, except for my nose, which is greasy. Especially in the winter, my face will peal and crack. But if I remember to put this on every night before bed, the dryness is hardly noticeable!


Oil-free Foaming Facial Cleanser. Best facial soap ever. It makes you feel so clean. I use it everyday when I wake up, and dirt and grease refuses to stick to me for the rest of the morning. It also is very useful to get those last smudges of makeup off.


Soothing Eye Makeup Remover. This stuff is seriously powerful, and not too oily, the most important things in a make-up remover.


Persa-Gel Acne Medication. Really powerful cream for problem spots. I like it cause it rubs into my skin well, and doesn't dry my face out, which for me, is a big plus.


Continuous Control Acne Cleanser. First of all the texture of this cleanser is delightful. No other way to put it. And ohmygoodness, rubbing this on your face, you can feel your face getting clean.

Yeah. This post is pretty much ONE BIG SHAMEFUL ADVERTISEMENT FOR CLEAN AND CLEAR. They should pay me for promoting their stuff. But seriously, it's amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a question you use the foaming facial cleanser but do you also use the acne cleanser at the same time..? As in wash your face with both in the morning..?