Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fresh Fruit

It will soon be a thing of the past. I've become spoiled this spring and summer, having fresh peaches, plums, blueberries, raspberries and cantaloupe... Come October that will all be gone and I'm not sure if I can deal! Obviously I need to move to Southern California or something. Where do they grow fruit all year round? I'm assuming the south somewhere. Here is some fruit that has been on my mind...


Peaches


Mango


Apricots


Pomegranates


Blackberries


Honey Dew


Plums


Strawberries

Today I had fresh strawberries and blueberries with this European Breakfast at Sweet Melissa's! The cheese and bread and stuff was amazing, but those strawberries were just like... no words. In other news we are going to do a little X-Files hiatus. We've watched 2 1/2 seasons in exactly 2 1/2 months, and are going to break for a while while my sister gets settled in college. I don't know what I'm going to do! I'm going to miss
Mulder my one true love so much! (Who is this Scully person you speak of? Mulder is mine.)

No comments: