Sunday, August 15, 2010

This is a Malfoy appreciation blog

And also a Harry Potter appreciation blog. MEME TIME.


List the books in order from your favorite to your least favorite.
Half-Blood Prince, Deathly Hallow, Goblet of Fire, Chamber of Secrets, Sorcerer's Stone, Prisoner of Askaban, Order of the Pheonix. And that is that.


List the movies in order from your favorite to your least favorite.
Half-Blood Prince, Goblet of Fire, Prisoner of Askaban, Chamber of Secrets, Order of the Pheonix, Sorcerer's Stone.


Five favorite characters?
Harry Potter, Luna Lovegood, Remus Lupin, The Malfoy Clan, Albus Dumbledore. (hillarycw artz)


Five least favorite characters?
Dolores Umbridge, Cornelius Fudge, Fenrir Greyback, Rita Skeeter, Gaunt. DUH.


Character you wish you knew more about?
Andromeda Tonks. I mean, she loses her husband, her daughter, her son-in-law, all at the same time. I always wondered if she and Narcissa would reconcile after the war. I always wondered how Andromeda The Slytherin could have fallen for Ted The Hufflepuff.


Three favorite spells?
Expecto Patronum, Wingardium Leviosa, Expelliarmus.


Three favorite potions?
Draught of Living Death, Felix Felicis, Amortentia.


Favourite member of the Golden Trio?
Harry is my favorite. I am so boring. (artdungeon artz)


Favourite family?
The Malfoy family. They are the most unified, brave, loving little family. I mean, show me who else could stay together through all that. Especially in Half-Blood Prince. (makani artz)


Favourite ship?
Other than Lucius and Narcissa... Harry and Ginny. Unpopular opinion is unpopular and I don't really care. (burdgebug artz)


Which is your house?
Slytherin. But I think you know that already.


Do you enjoy Harry Potter outside of the books?
Yeah. I like the movies well enough. I own a Wizard Rock album, went to a Wizard Rock concert. I read fanfiction regularly, I've watched AVPM and AVPS. I know all the fanarists. Makani, ReallyCorking, HillaryCW, Burdgebug, ArtDungeon… I've drawn it too. Badly

Church this morning, and then a yummy Mexican dinner. And then The X-Files. We have ten left. TEN TEN TEN. I will cry when this is over, I really think I might.

No comments: