Sunday, August 8, 2010

Catching Up

Hey everyone! I missed blogging while gone. (Not as much as I missed David Duchovny but whatev.)


What was the last song you listened to? Shape by Sophie Hunger. One of her English songs.


What was the last thing you watched? Phineas and Ferb's Summer Belongs to You. If I said that it was so inspirational I am still in awe of it that would be truth.


What was the last thing you ate? Fajitas, yeah babby. Complete with lime and everything. They tasted like Applebees but my mom made them.


What are you wearing? A night gown, no hating. I know it's not even evening yet. Whatever.


What was the last gift you received? Postcards from Russia, one from Frankfurt, a book of Soviet propaganda and Russian earnings. My dear friend just got home from Russia... as you can guess.


What was the last image saved to your hard-drive? This clever little number.


What was the last thing you drank? Diet Coke. Yes I know that aspertain will be the death of me. But we had fajhitas for dinner, what was I supposed to do?

And that is all. Today we chilled with Rachel the Wayward Friend. It was good.

No comments: