Wednesday, December 29, 2010

In 2010: Ships

Because what's a year without romance? NOT MUCH REALLY. Or at least not much fun.


Doggett and Reyes.
"
I was thinking about getting a cat."
"There's dog people, and there's cat people. You are a dog person, John.
"


John and Aeryn.
"Do you love John Crichton? Not him, not me. John Crichton."
"Yes."



Sunshine and Con.
"Have you ever lain in the arms of your sweetheart and tried to match your breathing to his, or hers? You do it automatically."



Rory and Amy.
"Rory Williams from Leadworth. My boyfriend. How could I ever forget you?
"
"Amy, you’ve got to run. I can’t hold on, I’m going!"
"You are Rory Williams and you aren’t going anywhere, ever again.
"


Eugene and Rapunzel
"You were my new dream."
"And you were mine."


Scott and Ramona.
"So... what you're saying is that we're dating?"
"I guess."


Leonard and Penny
"You know, Penny, we make such a good team, maybe we could enter a couple of Halo tournaments sometime."
"Or we could just have a life."



Howl and Sophie
"I think we ought to live happily ever after. It should be hair-raising."

No comments: