Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Binsybaby

Binsybaby (Emmy Cicierega) is an internet star. She and her brother created Potter Puppet Pals, she and her friend Anthony (who draws the amazing Reginald comics) team up to create the Lazer Pony comics. She is also quite possibly my favorite artist.


This is her, or at least, the way she draws herself.


This is an old one, but one of my favorites.


She is an expert at atmospheric lighting, I've never seen an online artist who puts quite as much effort into lighting.


The Ferris Wheel is exquisite! It uploaded very low quality onto Blogger, but give it a click to see it in all it's glory.

She's also a master at drawing sensitive menfolk. If you love sad, artistic, colorful little dudes with there heads in the clouds, then Emmy is for YOU.

1 comment:

vintagegurl92 said...

I LOVE the second one! its my favorite!